CA Subodh Shah is a Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. A merit ranker throughout his career, he stood 3rd in CA Intermediate and 17th in CA Final. In addition he also got the prize of ICAI for scoring the highest marks in Direct Taxes at CA Final.
He completed his graduation from the Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce in 1989. For the last 19 years he has been associated with imparting education to CA students. He has been faculty for various subjects like Cost Accounting, Income Tax, Accounting Standards and Information Technology for CA PCC / IPCC students and Management Information and Control Systems, Advanced Management Accounting and Direct Taxes for CA Final students.
He has completed his Diploma in Computer Studies awarded by National Computing Centre, UK. In addition he has a passion for learning foreign languages. He is closely associated with the Alliance Francaise the Poona which imparts education in French language in Pune. He was the President of the Alliance Francaise the Poona for two years.
- 'A merit ranker throughout his career.'
- All India 3rd in CA Intermediate and 17th in CA Final.
- Recipient of prize of ICAI for scoring the highest marks in Direct Taxes at CA Final.
- One of the most experienced faculties in Pune in CA Coaching.
- Teaching experience of more than 19 years.
- Practicing Chartered Accountant for more than 19 years.
CA.Susheel Bhandari is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. With the merit tradition in his family, he topped the 'Maharashtra State' in XIIth Commerce with first rank. He successfully passed his CA course with distinctions at all the levels.
He completed his graduation from Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce in 2002 with distinction. He has also passed the 'Information System Audit' exam conducted by ICAI. For more than last five years, he is imparting education to the students in subjects of Accounting, Accounting Standards and Finance.
He is a frequent guest speaker at the various colleges and institutions like M.M.C.C., Indira Institute and YASHADA.
- 'Most Experienced faculty in Pune for CPT/ IPCC/ FINAL Accounts.'
- FIRST IN MAHARASHTRA STATE’ in XII Commerce in 1999.
- Teaching Experience of more than 10,000 students of CA Course.
- Most Friendly Faculty for Accounts.
- Recipient of ”Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship” for three years.
- Practicing Chartered Accountant for more than 7 years.
CA Nilamkumar Bhandari Passed BCom from BMCC, Pune with distinction and specialistion in banking & finance. Passed MCom with specialization in costing. Passed NCFM ( National Certification in Financial Markets) exam of NSE. Passed BCDE ( BSE's certification in derivatives exchange ) exams and was a topper.
He is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Has also passed Company Secretary exams ( CS ) conducted by the institute of company secretaries of India
He is a treasurer of the Maharshtra State Congress Committee ( commerce & business cell ) for Ahmednagar district
Founder director of Perfect Professional Academy, Ahmednagar (PPA)
- 'Teaching Experience of more than five years to the students of CA, CS, ICWA and MBA.'
- Founder director of Perfect Professional Academy, Ahmednagar (PPA).
- Passed NCFM (National Certification in Financial Markets) exam of NSE.
- Passed BCDE (BSE’s certification in derivatives exchange) exams and was a topper.
- Specialisation in the subjects of Corporate Laws and Indirect Taxes.
- Author of The Best Seller Book on IPCC ’Practical Problems on Company & Business Laws’.
CA Prashant Sarda - A known faculty for Financial Management and Economics in management Colleges of Pune. He completed his CA simultaneously with B.COM from BMCC college, with all India 11th Rank in CA Foundation & also "The Best Paper Award Winner for Economics". His analytical thinking distinguishes him from other faculties.
He secured 10th Rank in HSC exams. He also got "Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship" for securing District 1st Rank in the same exam. He has completed certified course on 'Mergers & Acquisitions' from Bombay stock exchange, passed capital market dealers module, commodity market dealers module, derivatives market dealers module conducted by National stock exchange & AMFI exam conducted by UTI. He is having an experience of 4 years plus in teaching.
Experience the charm of studying Financial Management from a friendly faculty like him.
- 'FIRST IN Nanded District’ and 10th in LATUR Board in XII Commerce 2001.'
- All India 11th Rank in CA Foundation.
- ”The Best Paper Award ’’ Winner for Economics in CA Foundation”.
- Recipient of ”Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship” for three years.
- Teaching Experience of more than four years to the students of CA and MBA students.
CA Rachna Phadke-Ranade is a dynamic person and has become a Chartered Accountant at a very young age. She has cleared all the levels of the CA exam held by the ICAI in the first attempt. She has completed her graduation with distinction from B.M.C.C. in the year 2007. She is currently working with a renowned Chartered Accountants' firm and thus has a good practical experience about the subject she teaches. She is affiliated with 2 renowned institutions as a visiting faculty for the MBA course. She is also a “Sangeet Visharad” and has been teaching music for the past 5 years.
- 'Young, dynamic and student friendly faculty for Audit.'
- Vast practical experience of Audit.
- Teaching to XI, XII, CA, MBA and other Post Graduate students.
- A Sangeet Visharad.
- Cleared CA Course in First Attempt.
- 'Speaker for ICAI on these topics'
- Teaches with live examples in the class
- Exam oriented approach
- Student friendly approach
- Stress will be given on conceptual clarity
- Teaching in nearly all renowned academies in Mumbai
CA. Aesha Shah is a member of the ICAI. Graduated from the Symbiosis college of arts and commerce, she has also completed her course on International Economic Laws and Corporate Laws of India from symbiosis law college.
Her aim to provide students with a strong foundation. Her excellent communication skills, friendly nature and interactive teaching procedure helps her in building a good rapport with students. She believes in imparting practical, rather than theoretical knowledge. Her core emphasis is on concept clarity rather than mechanical teaching.
She has received the "idea award" for the best marketing strategy in Symbiosis college. She is a rank holder in the EMAT exams for MATH.
Apart from academics, dancing is also her forte. She is a professional dancer and a choreographer. She has been performing at national and international level since over 11 years.
36 years of experience working in business. 19 years if experience in teaching. More than 800 corporate employees trained as HR Trainer, including multinationals. Ex-Hon. Secretary Maharashtra Girls Education Society. Ex-Director Bhagini Nivedita Bank. Well known speaker, delivered thousands of speaches all over Maharashtra. Ex-Editor "Anand" Magazine for children. Director, Padmanand Developers Pvt. Ltd., Director, Mastermind Legal Consultant Pvt. Ltd. Trustee in many Charitable Trust.
Innumerous awards as an Editor of "Anand" Magazine.
Awarded "Punya Parvati Bhushan Puraskar" - 2004
Rashtragaurav Puraskar" from Late Mai Ghanekar Pratishthan, Pune
Late Amarendra Gadgil Puraskar" of Akhil Bharatiya Marathi Bal Kumar Sahitya Sanstha.
CS. N. S. Zad is a known faculty for various subjects of Company Secretary or General and Commercial Laws, Company Accounts, Cost Accounting, Direct Tax,
Economic and Labour Laws, Securities Law etc. He has completed B.Com from D.G. College of Satara. He is teaching various subjects of CA, CS and CWA for the past 10 years. He also has a vast teaching experience at Final and Professional level. He is the founder of Zad’s Professional Academy at Satara. He is very famous among students of CS for various law subjects, which is the core of the CS profession.
He has published books on General and Commercial Laws for CS Students and has become famous in very short period which covers all the theory and practicals from June 1991 to June 2010.
CA Pritam Mahure is working in the field of in Indirect Taxes (Service Tax, Excise and proposed GST) since more than a decade
- He has written book titled "Service Tax - Negative List
- Regime", "Goods and Service Tax - Supply Chain Perspective"
He has conducted numerous lectures/training sessions on Excise, Service Tax and GST for:
- Excise Department, Service Tax Department, Director General of Service Tax
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Deccan Chamber of Commerce (DCCIA)
- Since, 4 years he is visiting faculty at SIBM (which is ranked 4th Business school after 3 IIMs).
- Pritam also writes regularly at Taxindiaonline.com, Taxmann, Lexsite.com, Forum4finance.com etc
- A faculty who teaches the CA's as well as the tax authorities.
- Hands on experience in handling IDT for various MNCs.